I`m so surprised and happy at the same time because The Baroque Fashionista nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I have to admit here that I didn`t even know that this award exists – until now. Well, I think I have to expand my knowledge of the Blogosphere, the sooner the better… :)
To accept the award, the rules are:
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- Post the award image to your page
- Tell 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs
- Let them know they are nominated
Here are the 7 honest facts about me– I`m quite sure that it will be different than my ABOUT section…
- I have a Degree in Law
- I had poems, novels, essays published and my writings can be found in annuals – and I`ve never got a dime for that… Never, ever. Sounds familiar to many of us, doesn`t it?
- I am in my thirties – NOT kidding! Just healthy lifestyle and good genes – special thanks to Mommy & Daddy…
- I am not `shopped` in the pictures – although my husband is a professional photographer, it`s not a scam. See above.
- Once I wanted to be an actress and studied drama
- I am fond of interior & fashion design, arts and photography, anything stylish, nice and creative in general
- My husband means everything to me, he is a wonderful person!
And here are the 15 bloggers – in no special order – whose work is admirable and interesting to me: